Since we are a small business, last minute cancellations affect us greatly, therefore we ask for your understanding when we must adhere to the following policy:
Deposit of one night’s charge or valid Credit Card number on file required to secure reservation.
No cancellation fees within 24 hours of making/confirming the reservation or if canceled at least two weeks prior to reservation. A fee of $35 will be charged when canceled between two weeks and five days prior to your reservation. Cancellations within five days of reservation will be charged one night at the room’s rate. A cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit, Gift Certificate or charged to your Credit Card on file.
Information for your stay and reservation.
- By request Colonial Manor B&B is a Non-smoking facility.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Our couples oriented B&B and its antique decor is only appropriate for adults and children over age 12.
- Room rates are listed with each individual room and are current. Weekends are Fri, Sat. Weekdays are Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs.
- A two-night minimum stay requirement on weekends from May 1 through December 31. Certain Holidays will also require a two-night minimum. You may check for last minute availability for one night stays.
- Each additional person in a room (room size permitting) over the regular double occupancy will be charged $25.00 per night.
- Check-in time is after 3 pm and we prefer before 7 pm. Special arrangements can be made with advance notice.
- Check-out time is by 11 am.
- Full complimentary breakfast is served at 8:30 am, a second seating will be at 9:30 am, if necessary.
- Please sign our guestbook and most of all enjoy your stay!